* required fields to fill out
- Henco is a locally owned and operated, full service reprographics company located in downtown Asheville, NC. We specialize in printing and scanning services for the architecture, engineering and construction industries. Henco also provides digital imaging services, such as high quality large format color inkjet printing, large format color scanning, mounting, and laminating.
- Morrison Millwork was created to focus specifically on the distribution of interior and exterior doors, interior trim, and most importantly windows. We are confident that you will see the quality and craftsmanship in each of our represented brands.
- Ferguson showrooms are where your plans of a dream home turn into a reality. Ferguson showrooms are the place to see all the latest styles in kitchen and bathroom products. Our showroom experts are extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to your home improvement projects.
- Carolina Home + Garden is Western North Carolina’s premier home design and lifestyle magazine. We showcase the most beautiful homes and gardens in our area in a visually stunning package. Each issue presents current design trends, intriguing personalities, ideas for remodeling and redecorating, and expert advice — all with a local focus. High-impact design and brilliant photography guarantee that each issue of Carolina Home + Garden is savored from cover to cover. We publish four spectacular issues each year.
- Adams an Oldcastle Company is the recognized leader in concrete masonry technology and design. Since 1946 Adams has maintained the confidence of builders, architects and consumers for their innovative technology, high quality architectural building products, with superior product knowledge, committed customer service, and on-time deliveries.
- It’s a world full of creativity, innovation, passion, and inspiration. We love what we do, which is creating exciting and engaging interiors. Young Office is an Asheville commercial interiors company and one of the Carolina’s leading workplace furniture specialists. We deliver strategic concepts with a creative flair that engages with people. We strive to achieve great results for all our clients and have a strong history of delivering successful projects. We also offer a spectrum of services including space planning, project management, rental and leasing.
- MODERN ASHEVILLE began as a simple hobby derived from my passion for both telling stories and simple design. My goal is simple – I want to make design approachable and accessible to all people and show the difference it can make in your life. Being a bit varied as a person, you’ll find I cover everything from the comforts of mid-century kitsch to important environmental impacts on building today. And today I bring in real estate including my business partner Kelly. All these things make up the story and community that is Modern Asheville.
- WNC magazine is a bimonthly publication that captures the grandeur of the North Carolina mountains and the lifestyle of its residents through stunning photography and captivating storytelling. Every issue is a celebration of the people, culture, arts, crafts, architecture, history, and foodways of Western North Carolina. Written and designed to appeal to residents, visitors, and second-home owners, WNC is the only magazine focused on the entire 24-county region and delivers a readership that reaches far beyond.
- By combining science with design and insights, Milliken tackles the issues and concerns of today. Every day, our community of innovators is invigorated by the challenge of finding creative ways to enhance people's lives and make the world around us easier, safer, more sustainable and more beautiful. Milliken has long led the way for "knowledge-based" investment, employing over 100 PhDs, and has accumulated over 2,200 U.S. patents - and more than 5,000 patents worldwide - since our founding in 1865. - See more at: http://www.milliken.com/en-us/ourcompany/about-us/Pages/about-us.aspx#sthash.U7gon5LG.dpuf
- The mission of the Center for Craft, Creativity & Design is to advance the understanding of craft by encouraging and supporting research, critical dialogue, and professional development. The Center’s programs strive to support the best examples of research and practice in the field.
- Our portfolio of installations includes many diverse projects throughout the Southeast including; state and government facilities, churches, schools, libraries, hospitals, corporate buildings, and many other types of offices. We have continued to expand our services over the past two decades to meet the ongoing needs of today’s commercial interiors market. From flooring to complete interior furnishings, we will work hard to provide the products and services that you deserve.
- GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution in 1984 with ARCHICAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as its revolutionary BIMcloud®, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, EcoDesigner STAR, the world’s first fully BIM-integrated “GREEN” design solution and BIMx®, the world’s leading mobile app for BIM visualization. GRAPHISOFT has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2007.
- We make carpet tile, but we sell design.
- Tandus Centiva’s unique line of Powerbond®, Modular, Broadloom, Woven and LVT flooring products offers a true fit-for-purpose approach to enhance spaces for learning, working, healing and living. With industry-leading product design, unrivaled service and a commitment to environmental and social stewardship, Tandus Centiva, a Tarkett company, provides the ultimate flooring experience for commercial customers.
- An employee-owned geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, environmental consulting, and facilities services firm, ECS provides innovative solutions and responds to client needs with value and high-quality service in a variety of market sectors. Our goals are to help our clients realize success with their projects, and to provide professional and personal development for our employees. Our expertise, solution-oriented focus, client responsiveness, and commitment to employee and job safety have built our reputation in the industry as the firm to call when exceptional service matters most.
- Bagby Lighting is a strong advocate of the architectural community via sponsorships of organizations such as AIA Asheville. Bagby represents some of the best manufacturers, including Acuity Brands, BEGA, Targetti Poulsen, Elliptipar, Focal Point, and Kenall. With a staff of 20, Bagby brings experience and expertise to a multitude of lighting design challenges.
- KLOESEL Engineering, P.A. provides structural consulting services to architects, municipalities, institutions, and other clients. Founded by Woody Kloesel, P.E. in 1995, the firm is committed to the highest quality design and service standards. Over 90% of the work is with repeat clients, many of whom have had a working relationship with Woody Kloesel for over twenty years.
- Welcome to Graybar Asheville, one of Graybar's 250 North American locations. Graybar is a leading distributor of high-quality electrical supplies, communications and data networking products, and specializes in related supply chain management and logistics services. Have a question? Call the phone number on the right to contact local sales representatives.
Brooks Engineering Associates, P.A. (BEA) was formed in 2001 and is located in Asheville, North Carolina. BEA is a multi-disciplined engineering and surveying firm that manages a wide variety of large and small civil and environmental projects.
We provide safe, sound, cost-effective solutions to a distinguished and divsers list of clients including private developers (large and small), public agencies, and industry. We pride ourselves in meeting our clients objectives on schedule an in budget.
C.H. Briggs is one of the largest independently-owned distributors of specialty building materials on the east coast.
Since Harry Briggs first started the business, C.H. Briggs has grown into a thriving third-generation family business. Under the leadership of Julia Klein, C.H. Briggs is now one of the nation's top women-owned businesses, no longer known just as a hardware distributor but now as a solutions provider with a wide range of interior specialty building materials.
For nearly 50 years, we have forged deep partnerships with more than 200 suppliers while building loyal relationships with thousands of customers. Now carrying over 40,000 products, C.H. Briggs is a leading provider of:
Hardware - decorative hardware, functional hardware and production supplies
Board & Panel Products - from hardwood plywood to MDF to particleboard, our wood offering includes FSC® FSC-C019945 and no added urea formaldehyde (NAUF) materials used in green building
Premium Surfaces - such as DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces, DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surfaces, marble, limestone, and granite natural stone
Become an AIA Sponsor
Fill out the form below to become a sponsor of AIA Asheville
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org